- a turn-around time of 3 to 5 working days
- a maintenance programme to ensure the most accurate readings
- calibrated replacement option at very competitive prices (dip tapes and bob)
Who should look into dip tape calibration?
Any company dealing with high value liquids such as surveying companies, oil terminals, off shore oil rigs & bulk liquid storage terminals.
- To maintain and conduct a health check of this important piece of equipment
- To allow the most accurate readings which can in turn affect your profits
- To offer the assurance that you are getting the most value from your product
- If you notice any damage or suspect readings from your dip tape