- a turn-around time of 3 to 5 working days
- a maintenance programme to ensure the most accurate readings
- calibrated replacement option at very competitive prices (dip tapes and bob)
Who should look into dip tape calibration?
Any company dealing with high value liquids such as surveying companies, oil terminals, off shore oil rigs & bulk liquid storage terminals.
- To maintain and conduct a health check of this important piece of equipment
- To allow the most accurate readings which can in turn affect your profits
- To offer the assurance that you are getting the most value from your product
- If you notice any damage or suspect readings from your dip tape
Detailed hydrocarbon analysis
Another year full of successful project entries for the WITT Taranaki Science and Technology Fair. Our lovely Pam Chung attended the event and also helped judge the projects on display. Pam was truly amazed by the level of detail and the precision of the scientific processes followed by some of the participants. “I thought the kids did a great job at noting down and presenting evidence of their work at each step of their investigation”. It was great to hear back from Pam about how impressed she was by the thoroughness of some of our scientists in making. Read More ›