Achieve laboratory standards that support the delivery of a quality testing programme.
IPL offers a scope of specific test method auditing, health and safety and HSNO training tailored for laboratories and fuel terminal facilities in New Zealand and the Pacific.
Assessment of your laboratory or facility ensures testing is carried out in a suitable environment, with the correct equipment, following sound training and practice regimes.
• Assess to NZ/ISO/IEC 17025 standards
• Highlight improvement areas
• Recomment corrective actions
We assist our customers in training across a wide range of testing services by working with them to develop a training programme. The training can be delivered in-house or on an IPL' site. IPL has developed various courses which can help your staff and company achieve their goals.
• Competency assessments and certification
• Staff up-skilling
• Enhanced personal development
Who do we train:
• Individual staff members and/or teams
• Laboratories and/or Fuels Terminals
Types of training:
• Test methods to agreed standards (refer to Test List)
• Introductory Lab Skills
• Basic/Intermediate Excel for lab use
• Train the Trainer
• Basic Gas Chromatography
• Safety Systems Management
• Hazard Identification and Control
• Safety Auditing
• Technical Auditing
Proposed training methodology
Training (1995 KB)
All trainers have completed the Train the Trainer course. They have many years of experience in Fuel test methods and terminal training. Contact us to view our trainers' profiles.
Saybolt colour testing
IPL is embarking on a project to upgrade and replace their lab information management system (LIMS). Read More ›